Before starting the application, please read carefully the General Rules published each year in June (see below) and make sure you meet the requirements (the minimum admission requirement is a degree in medicine, or a Bachelor’s + Master’s Degree in a health-related subject) and you are able to attend all the phases of the course.
The application round for the 2021-2022 academic is now closed.
- A copy of the University Diploma (MsC, MA or MBBCh/MBBS)
- A certified translation into English, if the original diploma is in a different language
- A motivation letter written by the student
- A reference letter from a local mentor or advisor
- a copy of a valid passport or ID card;
- for students graduated outside Italy, an official declaration of conformity of their academic title. The following three documents are accepted (alternatively):
- Diploma supplement released by the University (for EU students) OR
- Declaration of Value (Dichiarazione di Valore) released by the Italian Consulate of the country where the student graduated OR
- Statement of Comparability issued by CIMEA through a completely online procedure (https://cimea.diplome.eu/piemonteorientale/#/auth/login)
If you are unable to provide one of the documents mentioned in section 6. at the application stage, you can complete this phase after the admission, however you are required to submit a self-certification stating that you meet the minimum academic requirements.
For more detailed information, please refer to the General Rules (see below).
The registration fee for the next EMDM edition is € 8032 EUR.
The fee includes:
- the full EMDM academic program, the educational materials and the access to the EMDM e-learning platform for the entire duration of the course.
- accommodation in a four-star hotel in full board service, social program and medical insurance for the two-week residential course in Novara (Italy).
The fee does not include:
- the travel expenses to attend the two-week residential course in Italy;
- all the expenses not specified above.
Currently, there are no scholarships available. In case of new opportunities offered by institutional or academic sponsors, information will be published on the homepage of this website before the application round starts.
The requirements are the provision of the following documents,
- At least one recommendation letter from a mentor or a Faculty member of the Institution/University the applicant is or was related with;
- Proof of personal revenue;
- An explanation of the need for a scholarship
- The commitment to follow the course with profit without delays in the course schedule.
- Acceptance of the agreement implies commitment to follow the course with profit without delays in the course schedule. In case the study activities during the first 3 months of the course are considered insufficient by the EMDM Course Director, participation to the residential course will be denied and scholarship must be reimbursed.
- The request will be immediately transferred to the sponsor, whose acceptance will be needed for enrolment.