Coordinators: P. L. Ingrassia, M. Lampi
Credit units: 3
Study time: 75
- List the special concerns regarding adult training and education in disaster medicine.
- Design, develop, deliver, and evaluate disaster medicine educational and training programs.
- Apply performance measurement and after-action review in disaster medicine exercises.
- Apply simulation techniques and tools for different types of training.
The website of the master (www.dismedmaster.com) provides the students with the core content and “need to read” material. Exercises, executed individually or in group, at the website of the master or during the live-in course.
Mode of assessment
Test at the end of the module and final examination at the website of the master.
1. Adult learning and education and science on disasters (P. L. Ingrassia, M. Lampi)
2. Disaster medical training process and material (P. L. Ingrassia, M. Lampi)
3. Testing and evaluation techniques (P. L. Ingrassia, M. Lampi)
4. Computer-based training for disasters (P. L. Ingrassia, M. Lampi)
5. Organizing operations-based exercises (P. L. Ingrassia, M. Lampi)
The content could be amended or modified due to revision by the Organising Universities