Before starting the application, please read carefully the General Rules (see below) and make sure you meet the requirements (the minimum admission requirement is a degree in medicine, or a Bachelor’s + Master’s Degree in a health-related subject) and you are able to attend all the phases of the course.
The application round for the 2023-2024 edition will open on July 31st, 2023 (10 am CEST) and close on October 2nd, 2023. You will be required to upload the following documents:
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of the University Diploma (MsC, MA or MBBCh/MBBS)
- A certified translation into English, if the original diploma is in a different language
- A motivation letter written by the student
- A reference letter from a local mentor or advisor
- a copy of a valid passport or ID card;
- for students graduated outside Italy, an official declaration of conformity of their academic title. The following three documents are accepted (alternatively):
- Diploma supplement released by the University (for EU students) OR
- Declaration of Value (Dichiarazione di Valore) released by the Italian Consulate of the country where the student graduated OR
- Statement of Comparability issued by CIMEA through a completely online procedure (https://cimea.diplome.eu/piemonteorientale/#/auth/login)
If you are unable to provide one of the documents mentioned at the application stage, you can complete this phase after the admission, however you are required to submit a self-certification stating that you meet the minimum academic requirements.
For more detailed information, please refer to the General Rules (see below).
The list of admitted students will be published here in the month of October 2023.
The registration fee for the next EMDM edition is € 8032 EUR.
The fee includes:
- the full EMDM academic program, the educational materials and the access to the EMDM e-learning platform for the entire duration of the course.
- accommodation in a four-star hotel in full board service, social program and medical insurance for the two-week residential course in Novara (Italy).
The fee does not include:
- the travel expenses to attend the two-week residential course in Italy;
- all the expenses not specified above.
Currently, there are no scholarships available. In case of new opportunities offered by institutional or academic sponsors, information will be published on the homepage of this website before the application round starts.