Welcome to the admission stage of the European Master Disaster Medicine. Before starting the application, download and read carefully the General Rules yearly published in July (see below). After verifying, the requirements and the availability to attend all the phases of the course, start the admission stage downloading the application form. The application form should be sent to the EMDM Secretariat accompanied by:
- a copy of the University Diploma(s)
- a copy of all the documents that could be considered valuable for the admission to the EMDM;
- a curriculum vitae containing information on previous research experiences;
- an accompanying letter signed by a local mentor or advisor which will include the motivation for the application;
- a copy of a valid passport or ID card;
- for non-italian students a formal, official translation of the diploma into Italian or English;
- for non-Italian students, an official declaration of conformity of their academic title, which can be the diploma supplement released by the University, OR the “Declaration of Value” (Dichiarazione di Valore) released by the Italian Consulate of the country where the student graduated, OR the Declaration of Comparability issued by CIMEA
For more detailed information, please refer to the General Rules (see below).
The applications for this academic year are closed. The next application round will open in August 2019.
Download the list of admitted students for the 2018/2019 edition
The registration fee for the next EMDM edition is € 8032 EUR.
The fee includes:
- the full EMDM academic program, the educational materials and the access to the EMDM e-learning platform for the entire duration of the course.
- accommodation in a four-star hotel in full board service, social program and medical insurance for the two-week residential course in Novara (Italy).
The fee does not include:
- the travel expenses to attend the two-week residential course in Italy;
- all the expenses not specified above.
Currently, there are no scholarships available. In case of new opportunities offered by institutional or academic sponsors, information will be published on the homepage of this website before the application round starts.
The requirements are the provision of the following documents,
- At least one recommendation letter from a mentor or a Faculty member of the Institution/University the applicant is or was related with;
- Proof of personal revenue;
- An explanation of the need for a scholarship
- The commitment to follow the course with profit without delays in the course schedule.
- Acceptance of the agreement implies commitment to follow the course with profit without delays in the course schedule. In case the study activities during the first 3 months of the course are considered insufficient by the EMDM Course Director, participation to the residential course will be denied and scholarship must be reimbursed.
- The request will be immediately transferred to the sponsor, whose acceptance will be needed for enrolment.