Coordinator: D. Colombo
Credit units: 3
Study time: 75
1. Learn the basics of computer-based learning.
2. Master the e-learning platform of the MSc in Disaster Medicine (MSc DM).
3. Apply distance learning strategies in an e-learning course.
Basic knowledge and use of computers.
The website of the Master (www.dismedmaster.com) provides the students with the core content and “need to read” material. Exercises, executed individually or in group, at the website of the Master or during the live-in course.
Mode of assessment
Test at the end of the lecture and/of the module and final examination via Internet.
1. Introduction to distance learning (D. Colombo)
2. Base-line assessment of students (M. Tengattini, F. Merlo)
3. Access to remote electronic library resources (I. Hubloue)
The content could be amended or modified due to revision by the Organising Universities