The EMDM may make available scholarships offered by institutional or academic sponsors.
Due to the fact that the sum made available is limited, rules need to be applied for selection of candidates.
The requirements should basically be the provision of the following documents, to be presented to the EMDM Secretariat, together with the completed application form within the timeframe stated by the rules published by the Universities:
- A letter (or several letters) of recommendation from a Mentor or a Faculty member of the Institution/University the applicant was or is related with;
- Proof of personal revenue;
- An explanation of the need for a scholarship
- The commitment to follow the course with profit without delays in the course schedule.
- Acceptance of the agreement indicating the commitment to follow the course with profit without delays in the course schedule and that in case the study activities in the first 3 months of the course are judged insufficient by the EMDM Course Director, participation to the residential course will be denied and scholarship has to be reimbursed.
The request will be immediately transferred to the sponsor, whose acceptance will be needed for enrolment.